JOIN THE ROPTEX TEAM!
Do you want to work in an environment where you can develop your full potential?
If you are interested in starting a new professional project in a leading engineering company in the industrial sector…
This is your chance!
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We select PLC programmers with knowledge on Siemens, Allen Bradley, Omron, Phoenix Contact… and robot programmers of KUKA, ABB, FANUC, COMAU… for projects in national and international automotive plants.
What do we expect?
- Capacity to program PLCs or Robots. Studies in engineering are valued: Industrial Engineering, Industrial Electronics and Automation, Electronics, Electrical, IT, Telecommunications… or Professional Training in Automation and Industrial Robotics.
- Languages: English conversation level.. Other languages will be considered, especially German.
- Total geographic availability for a change of temporary displacement.
- B Driving license.
- Personal skills: Responsible person, dynamic, hardworking, problem-solving, with ability to work in teams and under pressure.
- Motivation to work in the automotive sector, confront challenges and handle the latest technologies.
What do we offer?
- Work on relevant projects with major clients of reference within the automotive industry, nationally and internationally.
- Dynamic and rewarding professional environments, with space to develop your own capabilities.
- Access to technical and skills training..
- Professional stability: Full-time indefinite contract..
- Salary according to candidate experience + accommodation and expenses derived from the displacement, paid by the company..
- Continuos trainings. .